fredag 15 oktober 2010

First meeting with my mentor

Today I had my first meeting with my appointed mentor, a senior and well known technical consultant in the Microsoft world. We had some really interesting discussions regarding carieer goals, future directions, differences between Microsoft and IBM just to name a few topics.

One advice he gave was for me to start blogging more in order to start an online notebook for myself as well as to get in touch with other technology geeks like me.

So here it is! My first blog post of what I hope to be a continious series of posts regarding technical stuff that I come up with at work.

I'll be writing about integration and SOA as well as pure development, mostly Java-based but hopefully I'll manage to fit some Scala in as well since that is a newfound hobby for me.

'til next time.. Over and out!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar